2011年12月11日日曜日

Grand father

Cloudy

Wife and I drove to my mother's parents house in Neyagawa, Osaka. The house was built just after WW2. Small old house but looks pretty. I have a lot of memories of childhood there.
Now no one lives there. And back yard lies waste and it annoys the neighbours. So that it is going to be pulled down this month.
My grand father died just 3 days after Showa emperor died. He was a soldier. He was a lieutenant when the war was finished.
He spend a long time with me, and was very gentle. He liked music and novel and drink. We played cards a lot, and catch a lot. He gave me lots of boy's toy, like fishing rod, insect collecting kit, baseball grove, and comics of Doraemon which I still like. After his death, I found his sword in his warehouse, I still have it.
I liked his smell and smell of the house.

I brought back a set of sofa, low table, book shelf with glass door, sawing machine.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿