2011年10月28日金曜日

Tomato master

Fine

Finally I found my target.
I have been saying that I grow tomato through year according to the regulation of organic agriculture. But I have not been sure if it is possible. Today I met a parson who does this. He was in Kinokawa, Wakayama.

He grows tomatoes through year and is certificated by organic JAS.
He imports organic seeds from Netherlands. And it grows with the original root, not grafting root. He gives only base fertiliser. He makes the compost by himself by bamboo chips, grass and rice shell. Tomato stocks were transplanted Jul last year, not this year, so that it has been 17 months. It means it has over come through 2 Summer. And his tomato tastes very good. Not too sweet, but it has heavy weight and nice sour taste, very original tomato taste.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿