2011年6月27日月曜日

Tomato got sick

Cloudy

Visit Mr.T for rise bran. He's got 3 bags of them. One bag contains about 1CBM of rice bran. I can take one of them, then I asked 2 friend for other 2 bags.
Bring it back home, and put them into smaller bags for easy handle. Now I made 20 of small bags, but there is still more than half in the big bag.
Wife likes to make cucumber pickles with it.

On the way home, I stopped at the green house, and found several stocks got a illness. I do not know how to say in English. Book says it is caused by the compost which is not enough fermented. Bottom stem got rotten and turned white and the bacteria becomes small ball and increase in the soil. In my case, bacteria come into the body through the scar when I take of the bottom branch on transplanting. Unfortunately, I took care of 10 stocks and brought them out. I put a grab of slaked lime in the place where these stocks were for sterilize.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿