2011年6月3日金曜日

Transplant cucumers

Fine

It has been fine all day. This is the first time for these 2 weeks.
Woke up a bit earlier than usual, and I started cutting bamboo for support. I got 100 sticks of them in 3 hours. One bamboo gives 2 x 2M sticks. At bamboo grove, at first, making a scaffold cutting the old bamboo and wipe out grasses and others, and cut new bamboo by hand saw, and cut off the branches by hand hatchet, and bring them out of grave, and cut into the length for what I need.
All the way, I was listening to rakugo. It makes me concentrate on the work.
At the same time at the field, wife started transplanting young tomato, and completed the planed number of stocks.
In the after noon until the dawn, we were building the support for cucumber using bamboo, net, strings.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿