2011年7月7日木曜日

Master

Rain

According to the result of medical exam on the other day, my weight is 57.5kg. This is too light even for me. But it seems right.

Anyway, let me talk about my master again.
I think it is not possible to meet a organic farmer like him. As far as I know he has created 3 important things.
One, he is the first immigrant new farmer to this area. It was 21 years ago. Even now almost of natives here do not welcome immigrants. At the time, I can not imagine how much difficulties and obstructions there were against him. He has overcome all of them.
Two, he is also the first Japanese organic farmer who is accepted by the international organic farmers meetings. He was elected as a director of IFORM Asia at more than 10years ago. This is because of not only his language ability, but also his character and achievement.
Three, he has created a shipping union in this town. It enable new farmers to earn by harvest in the first year.
He is very special.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿