2012年5月11日金曜日

Need to go abroad

As everybody does, we like short trip. Doesn’t matter domestic or international. When we were in the city, we once a year had couple of weeks trip for abroad.
Last time we had was 2 year ago, before moving in here, to Morocco. Morocco completely shot my brain. It was nice.
Well, I mean once we move in Okayama and start tomato thing, we, in coming 5 years, will not able to have a time for Morocco even for Taiwan. So I think we need to go somewhere.
Australia. I love this country very very much. And my best friend will welcome us very much. Wife has not been there. But is there any resort out there?
Hong Kong. I have not been there, but wife. And a I promised with a lovely man to visit him there. But is there any resort?
Do you have any other recommendation?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿