2011年3月26日土曜日

Drive to Osaka

Fine

Waking up 6 in the morning, as Don and I went to city.
Wife made 4 rice balls, pot of tea and pot of coffee for us. She always did for us much.

There were 2 purpose for today.
One was to see a tomato master in Nishinomiya, and other was going to Osaka as I liked introduce to Don.

We reached Nishinomiya at 9 and met tomato master. He was growing very good young tomato. I learned a new way for fumigation.
Then we drove to Osaka. We had Nikusui at Chitose.
http://r.tabelog.com/osaka/A2702/A270202/27002763/
After that, visiting CD shop and got 8 CDs including rakugo, and taking walk in Minami, and went to Tushikatsu, and taking walk again.

Drive and taking walk were very fun, as Don told me lots about him. I know even the name of his school bus driver when he was a primary school student. His life seems to be filled with a lot of variety much more than I had expected.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿