2011年3月14日月曜日

Radiation

Fine

Everybody talks about the earthquake, on the street, on face book, on TV. It is off course always serious. And it looks I have to do so.
I am not saying I do not have a sympathy for it, off course I do, but even if we talk over it a lot, the situation does not change at all. I think that all we can do is visiting there and help people or stay cool and see exactly what is going on. I rather to be the latter.
I think, now we need to have right knowledge about a nuclear power plant and how to prevent the radiation.

Here please let me write about it.
The radiation is an electromagnetic wave which has high energy, ultimate short wavelength. It goes into things including cell of living things and destroy the chromosome. It causes leukaemia for example.
The radioactive material is a thing which emits the radiation.
And the radioactive is an ability of emission of the radiation.

If you are suffered by the radiation, you should better take iodine before it. As it stays the thyroid gland and radioactive material can not stay there as iodine has stayed there already.

We need to know more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿