2011年3月20日日曜日

Marc

Cloudy to little rain

I used to live in a share house called Tohto guest house in Chiba. The building has 3 stories and 40 single rooms, dining, kitchen, pool table, 6 shower booth and enough parking space. During I lived there I met wonderful people. This evening I talked one of them named Marc on skype.
I met him when I visited there before moving in. He was in a kitchen and sending out Aussie atmosphere which I like. Then I decided to live there.
He is one of the key persons who influenced to my agriculture life.

One day we were in a kitchen, and as a joke we said that we should better plant some herbs here, as there was a small space behind the kitchen door. At that time it was like a bush. Next morning we woke up at 4 in the morning, after waking up coffee we started to prepare the soil for planting cutting huge grasses, digging out a tree to remove, picking up stones. Moring work before going to work made us refreshed pretty much. We had kept working for a while.

This experience made me sure to be a farmer. This company work influenced not only to me, but also to many people who lived in the guest house get together.
Marc has a power to make things forward and better.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿