2010年8月28日土曜日

KAOSSILATORS

Sunny.

Morning, moved the germination bed to sunny place and improved it.

The last jam of our band KAOSSILATORS are begun at 15:00 in Osaka, so that I drove there.
Basist Gyan goes back to Hiroshima.

Gyan plays everything good. On guitar, he plays better than I do. Basically, I play on his ref. So that Take says "KAOSSILATORS is Tomy's band" as sarcasm.
Take plays drums. He just started a few month ago, but he's got his own style and it becomes "sound". There is no doubt that he is going to be a cool drummer when he learns rhythm keep.
Me, I have played guitar for more than 20years. But still do not have my own style, only follows John Frusciante.
Nobu comes as guest, so that the jam was fun.
Please see our jam ↓
http://bztrp.com/down/studio828.aiff.zip

After jam we drink at 3 places and drunk to deth.
I take a Osaka subway after long time. It was nice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿