2010年9月27日月曜日

Farm shows personality

Fine -> Rain

In the morning, I have started to make new section. The ex-user of this farm Mr.I does not have time to take care of this farm because of lots of things. It is not nice for me to take care of his work. However I think it is much better to work for it than to waste a time feeling inconvenience.
It is fun to see someone's farm, as you can see the farmers' personality.

In my farm I have found something what ex-user left. I found, the rusty iron head of shovel, rusty pliers, broken or bent plops, rusty wires, rusty broken handy tools which prick the heel of my friend, lots of plastic bands, lots of piece of black plastic sheet, huge blue plastic sheet, broken plastic pegs, plastic bag of instant noodle, groves, duty dog collar..... The variation of "the lefts" are impossible for organic farm from my point of view.
After all, I can not believe in the numbers of large stones in the field. He seems to have never taken them out in his 10 years experience.
Now I think I know his attitude against agriculture.
This is really good case study for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿