2010年9月21日火曜日

HOAS

Fine.

Company which I belong to is Hyogo-ken Yuuki Nogyou Kenkyukai in Japanese. But I do not know how it is called in English. Hyogo-prefecture Organic Agriculture Study group, maybe. And it introduces itself as HOAS.
Anyway, HOAS organises for us, I mean for trainees, once a month, an exchange meeting at farms in Hyogo prefecture where one of us takes training. It is nice to see other trainees, and this is the reason for me to join the meeting.
Anyway, after meeting I spent time in Sannomiya for a few hours.
After coming back to Tamba, I joined a soil analysing meeting. My samples tonight are taken from my farm named 2a and 2b. I fetilised in the same way at same time. So that the result from these samples almost matches each other. I just wanted to make it sure if it does so.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿