2010年11月20日土曜日

Mr.Earthworm

Fine

Right. I made furrows.
I waste morning time, because the setting of the tractor did not go well. It is not easy for me to set the position of furrow builder and rotary. I visited a local agriculture machine shop and its owner who had just came back from bush pig hunt solved my problem.

3pm today, Mr.Earthworm came to master's house. He is making organic bark compost. I met him at the party of A company, and he looked to have nice atmosphere. So that I spoke to him.
Anyway I will use his product when I start tomato.

Evening time, friend of wife named Kaori came again. She and wife have same atmosphere. So that they are good friend.
Then I invited Yuichiro for dinner to introduce her.
Yuichiro is strange guy. He started wheat for straw bale. And he is going to build a house with it. To make a small house, 1ha wheat is necesary.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿