2010年11月16日火曜日

Rice husks

Cloudy

Visitting Ryu to get rice husks. Rice husks are useful. It can be used for warm and moisture keeping material, and can be a organic fertiliser which provides carbon, and can be a soil improving material which gives better drain.
I got 1cbm of rice husks.
On the other hand, I wanted to talk with Ryu about our organic festival which is held on 4th Dec.

No. It should not have rained yesterday. As I wanted to make furrows today. If I plow the wet soil, I make mud which does not hold air in it, and the soil will be hard when it is dry.

So, there is nothing for me to do. Then, I walked in the farm a lot, and looked vegetables carefully and picked up worms. It was fun.

Sister came from Kyoto. She is working on table in the Italian restaurant in Kyoto and used to be a cheff in a French restaurant. She cooked for us according to our request. Our request was a German cook, which contains bacon, green long onion and fresh cream.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿