2010年11月26日金曜日

So in love

Cloudy

This day 14years ago, I met my wife in Kathomandu, Nepal.
She had been on a trip, and I was there to buy Nepalese handy crafts to sell.
The day I met her, it was on the street, in front of the local shop which I was laying in from. I was working there, and talking to travelers as the other Nepalese did for me for fun. She was one of them. She was so pretty.
I left there for Japan in a week, and she kept tripping.
A few month later, she came back to Japan, and we started to go out together. And started to live together soon in Imazato, Osaka. And 5years after we got married and moved to Germany. And Stay there for a year and came back to Namba, Osaka. And we made good friends there. And 8years later, we moved to this place, Tamba, Hyogo, to be a farmer.
There was a time I was not kind to her, I did not understand her, I kept myself away from her. But now I am so in love with her.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿