2010年10月21日木曜日

Budget

Fine

By mistake I feed a double quantity to chiken. I hope nothing bad will happen to them.

At night time, A company party visited the master. A company disposes the industrial waste. And as a by-product, it creates liquid fertiliser. And A company asked my master to test its effectiveness. But it does not JAS certification, so that master can not use it in his field, them it come arround to me.
A company once delivered 500L of them to my farm in the beginning of Jul. At that time, my farm was not ready to test it. Not only I but also A company does not give any idea to test it. Then 3 month went.

Now I am ready to test it. And I have an idea to do.
Then I made a presentation of the purpose and the method of test of its effectiveness.

After presentation, the president of A company gave me a budget for it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿