2010年10月1日金曜日

Meeting and party

Fine.

We had driven for 9hours and arrived at Tohto guest house where I used live in Chiba. It was 10am of weekday, so that it was quiet.

After seeing off wife to Minami-gyotoku Sta. I also left for business meeting. Today I see "D wo mamoru kai" which is one of huge logistic company of organic vegetables. At the same time it has the other face of NGO. Its NGO face is the first one, in deed.

Its head office is located in Kaihin-makuhari, new developed bay side in Chiba. It is really nice place.
Mr.I whom I know is worked for logistic section, so that he introduced me Mr.S who is working for purchasing section. Both of them has relaxed and friendly atmosphere, I liked it very much.
Conclusion is "it is possible for me to start deal with them if I have a large lots of product" It means I need to make a group of producers. Well, I need to talk to my master about this matter, as in my place of Ichijima-cho, there are not many I-turn producers who understand the importance to make a group to have business relationship with the larg logistic company like "D wo mamoru kai"
Anyway, I think I will make good relationship with them.

Night time, we had a party at guest house.
It was very nice for me to see again all people in guest house. My guest house time was like a starting time of my agriculture.
I enjoyed too much and drunk too much and died early night.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It was really great to see you again in Japan my brother!
    wish you enjoy the end of 2010
    D

    返信削除