2012年2月11日土曜日

Good by Sakiyama

I need to work for Sakiyama farm which I like to return to the owner.
Owner claimed about 1000 of plastic bags which are filled with rocks from the soil. I needed to pick them up for making the farm better. Now the owner forces me to bring them out of the farm or bring them back exactly they used to be in the soil. I have refused both, but she complained to my master through the local agriculture committee. I had no choice except accept it because of master. I cannot threaten him to bring him out of the circle of trust in the village. And I know he does not fight for me.
The daughter of owner brought one male helper, I went there with wife, and I asked a man who shares a little space in the farm, as he left his properties. We all, except the daughter, have worked very hard and finished to clean up. I just left a little garbage which belongs to the last farmer. I asked him to bring them out.
At last, the daughter and I signed up the doc which clearly says the returning was completed.
It was fan to see what people do.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿