2012年2月25日土曜日

Spider egg

It is unfortunately raining since morning. I planned to scatter 30 bags of the rice bran in my warehouse on the field. I need to do, as I do not bring them to Ushimado. Rain? Fuck. But I have the other way to settle this matter. I have asked one new farmer who needs agriculture materials to come to my place. I gotta give all he needs. He brought out, plastic films, bug net, rice bran and rice husk.
By the way….
I think it is important for organic farmers to know about spider, especially how the eggs of spider looks like, as we need to keep them.
Today, during harvesting spinach, I saw a few cocoons of spider egg on the other side of leaves. On one of them, parent spider protected its eggs from my attack. I think spiders have more intelligence than bugs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿