2012年2月17日金曜日

Mogamoga

Yesterday, Nobu mailed and saying coming to Ichijima tomorrow and asked if I have time. Off course I do. I gotta have time for him always.
Nobu used to be an owner of a cool bar called Mogamoga. He opened it in 2002 and closed it Mar 2010. I met him June 2002. At first sight, I thought we would become good friends
Probably almost of visitors of Mogamoga might think in the same way. He has a peace atmosphere which everybody likes.
Mogamoga was located in the east end of Namba area. It was always in the mellow mood and good music. I visit there very often. And I met thousands of people and still in the friendship with a few people, who now best friends of mine, for example Take.
Nobu gave us time and place to meet people.
I left Osaka just after he closed Mogamoga.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿